Laminar Systems Ltd
This page deals with what we do with your personal information as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1) Laminar Systems Ltd are collecting your data in order to provide you, the customer with Domain Name Registration services and if necessary managed server hosting and/or email services.
2) The data is only processed for managing invoicing and communication with you relating to your domain name registration and other internet services.
3) The data will not be shared with 3rd parties.
4) The data is stored until Laminar Systems Ltd cease to have a business relationship with you, our customer.
5) You can contact us at any time to request changes or deletion of your personal information
6) You can raise a complaint by contacting us as detailed below.
We prefer email contact initially (firstname.lastname@example.org), but if you need us urgently, by all means phone 01629 650194